Got up early and went to Crucial to pick up my Yess and also I bought a seat clamp for the Dialled and also some new winter gloves.
I also got a crucial sticker and stuck it on the Dialled.
I think it makes the bike look much better. I am going to get a custom Dialled Bikes sticker made up later on but for now the bike is fine as it is.
After I got back from Crucial I got changed and went to the track with the Dialled. I did 10 pump laps again followed by 6 full speed start hills and first jumps. My manuals are starting to come back and I managed 3 out of the 6 manuals cleanly. I the had to stop as I tries to peddle manual the tabletop on the second straight and pinged one of my ribs so I stopped to not agrivate the rib any more.
My ankle that I twisted yesterday was OK. A little sore and it came out of alignment a couple of time walking up the start hill which hurt but nothing too bad.
I was much happier with my fitness today than I was on Tuesday and I think the rest day helped alot. I wasn't tired after the pump laps which was much better than Tuesday when I was blowing hard after 4 pump laps. I could have done more first straights if I hadn't of hurt my rib so it is looking better for next Sunday's race than it was on Tuesday.


No comments:
Post a Comment