Friday, 29 September 2017

More bits for my bike

Had to get up early this morning and got to Crucial and buy some bits for the dialled so that it could be built up. Basically the chain tensioners that I had would not work, so I had to get some different ones I went for the profile ones that have just one hole and seem to have the longest bolts. Also most of the dialled mx24r's I saw on the internet were using them so I figured that they would work.

While I was there I decided to get a 37 tooth chain ring as well as well as better chain ring bolts. I also bought a brake cable and bolts to hold the brake to the brake mounts.

I then dropped all of the bits off to be fitted.

 Yesterday I dropped off my flat peddles and peddle washers to be fitted to the bike too.

They said that the bike should be up together next week sometime. I said there was no rush as I will not be able to ride for a couple of weeks anyway and it is better that the bike is in the shop as I will not be able to ride it 😂

My ribs are getting better but I have pain in my shoulder blade when I sit for too long and the ribs under my arm pit are still a bit sore. I will definitely have to take a couple more weeks rest I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment